هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
* يمكنكم الاستفادة من الموقع التالي للاستزادة من اللغة الانجليزية http://rafahenglishclub.mam9.com/forum.htm
* زورونا على المدونة الالكترونية  http://tahahusseinrafah.blogspot.com/2009/05/blog-post_09.html
تتقدم ادارة مدرسة طه حسين الأساسية بالتهنئة والتبريك لأبنائنا الأعزاء بمناسبة بدء العام الدراسي الجديد 2011 - 2012 م

نموذج امتحان 9th grade English Exam

أ.توفيق العرجا أبو باسل
    أ.توفيق العرجا أبو باسل
    Admin

المساهمات : 485
    تاريخ التسجيل : 09/09/2009

نموذج امتحان  9th grade  English Exam Empty نموذج امتحان 9th grade English Exam

مُساهمة من طرف أ.توفيق العرجا أبو باسل الإثنين ديسمبر 07, 2009 1:26 pm

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    نموذج امتحان
    9th grade
    English Exam

(1) Spoken Language
    (1) Complete the pieces of conversation with the following expressions:

Could you tell me the way, please? – Excuse me- Great to see you again – I'll be as quick as I can – it's wonderful to be here! – they're my favorites.

a A Hi, Sameer! ………………………………………………
    B Hi, Ali! It's fantastic ! how are you?

b. A. I am really pleased you could come to stay with us.
    B. Me, too. ………………………………………………

c. A ………………………………………………………………
    B Yes, How can I help?

(2) Reading Comprehension:
    (2) Read the Following Passage then Answer Questions Below:
    People from ancient ages sell and buy goods around world. They firstly exchanged goods between themselves. For example, if one has beans and the other has rice, they exchanged these things. Then, people knew money. Firstly, money was made from gold then from special paper called "banknote" However, traders traveled everywhere to get what people needed. In addition, they sold things not found in other countries. Palestinians also knew trading since the early ages where they used sea to sell and buy goods. The Palestinians goods were sold in European markets and in Mediterranean countries. In these days, Palestinians cannot sell or buy anything for many reasons. First of all, they have no ports nor airports. Second, the Israeli troops prevent them from trading. Besides, Palestinians have no special services. They get electricity from Egypt and Israel besides the power station in Gaza. That means when Palestinians have complete freedom, they can sell and buy

1. The best title for the text: (people and money – markets – traveling – trading in Europe and Mid East)
    2. banknote is a kind of (banks – money – gold – markets)
    3. number of source of electricity in Gaza (three – two – one)
    4. trading means (to buy only – to sell only – to travel around world – to buy and sell)
    5. at the first, money was made from (banknote – gold – goods – markets)
    6. Mediterranean is a (lake – content – river – sea)
    7. The pronoun "they" in 4th line refers to (people – the countries – traders – Palestinians)
    8. Why cannot Palestinians work in trading as the past?
    ………………………………………………………………………………
    9. Where the Palestinian goods were sold?
    10. Mention the sources of power in Gaza Strip
    11. Extract form the text:
    a- connector: ………………b- two opposites words: ……………… c- the opposite of allow: ………
    d- The opposite of modern: ………………
    (1) Choose from the words to complete the sentences:

complicated – crowded – refugees – material – waste – sweet

a- After the catastrophe of 1948, there many hundreds of thousands of ………………
    b- I'm going to show you how to work the machine. It's too ………………
    c- After ten minutes of exercise, Ali was out of breath and he ……………… a lot.
    d- People use concrete, bricks and even mud as building ………………
    e- The municipality thinks how to remove the city's ………………
    f- Gaza Strip is the most ……………… area in the world.

Grammar
    (2) Choose the correct answer:
    a- He didn't go to school (and – because – or – so) he was illness.
    b- Samis didn't (see – saw – seen – seeing) Sami at the end of school.
    c- I always (drinks – drinking – drank – drink) milk morning.
    d- Last week, the students (go – went – have gone – is going) in the journey.
    e- He has just (write – wrote – written – writes) the letter to his friend.
    f- Everest is (the highest – higher than – high – shorter than) mountain in the world.
    g- I (have completed – haven't completed – didn't complete – hasn't completed) the report yet.
    h- (All – None – Most – Half) of Arab countries lie in Asia and Africa.
    i- We saw Ahmed, when he (draw – was drawing – were drawing – drew) the picture.
    j- The Kamals (arrive – arrived – arrives – have arrived) in London two months ago.

(3) Correct the mistakes in the sentences:
    a- I (study) English since 2000.
    b- The teacher had to explain again because the students (cannot) understand.
    c- Sami is (the tallest) than Ali.

(4) Make Questions about the underlined phrases:
    John traveled to England last year to complete his education.
    ………………………………………………………………………………?
    b. We have finished writing report.
    Barak Obama is the new president for United States of America.
    (5) Do as Shown Between Brackets
    (A) pickup – car – cart – truck (Odd one out.)
    (B) did – how – different – spread – different? (Rearrange to make meaningful sentence)
    ………………………………………………………………
    (c) People used ……………… and ……………… as a shelter in the past while they use ……………… and ……………… as a shelter in the modern age. In addition, they use ……………… and ………………as means of traffic in the present. (Complete)

Writing
    (6) Write (6 lines) (60 words) a paragraph about the (What are you going to do in the holiday?)
    You can use these phrases and expressions: (holiday – free time – clubs – playing football – visiting my uncles – go to the country – traveling ,,, etc)

Best Wishes
    [left]

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة مارس 29, 2024 12:14 am